GCSE Exam Results: Thursday, 25th August 10:00am – 12:00pm Trinity Hall
Students can collect exam results from 10:00am in Trinity Hall. If students are unable to attend they can receive their results by either:
- Providing the exams office with a large self-addressed envelope with an appropriate stamp
- Writing a letter to exams office before the end of summer term, giving permission for a parent/carer to collect results on their behalf. The person collecting the exam results must bring a copy of the letter with them on results day Exam results cannot be given over the phone.
Sixth Form at St Laurence
The entry requirements to gain entry into the Sixth Form are as follows:
- Students who wish to study 4 AS Levels need to achieve 5A* – C grades including English and Maths.
- If a student wants to study 1 Science then they must have achieved at least a B grade in this subject at GCSE.
- Students who wish to study a BTEC need to achieve 4 A*-C grades including English and Maths.
The school reserves the right to withdraw courses which are not viable.
Any student who does not meet these requirements will need to see Mr Penny at the exams surgery either on Thursday, 25th August between 10:00am and 12:00pm or on Friday, 26th August between 10:00am and 12:00pm to discuss entry details.
Any students who wishes to change an AS course will need to see Mr Penny at the exams surgery or send him an email: email@example.com.