We are pleased to say that we can now accept online payments for school meals and events, such as school trips, using ParentPay. ParentPay offers you the freedom to make these payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. Please visit the ParentPay website to view your account and make payments.
Some useful pointers to get you started:
Have you changed your password to something that you will easily remember? Click on ‘View/edit profile’ if you would like to change it. If you have more than one child at our school you can merge their accounts, giving you future access using a single set of login details. Log in and activate your account, then click ‘Add a child’. Add the activation codes the school have provided you with into the relevant boxes and press ‘Search’. This will then bring up your child. If you have already activated the other account, simply add the new username and password instead.
St Laurence School is a cashless school, as far as possible, and we operate a cashless catering system. We use the Biometric Trust-e Cashless System supplied by Nationwide Retail Systems Ltd. Please see the documents below for more information.
Benefits of the Trust-e Cashless Catering System:
- Increased speed of service reducing queuing times
- Increased uptake on Free School Meals
- Anonymity on Free School Meals reducing bullying
- Facility to pay online
- No need to carry cash preventing loss/theft
- Automatic alerts to stop pupils purchasing allergy trigger items
- Students learn about important lifestyle control by monitoring their own accounts
- Reporting facilities help decrease wastage and improve the overall efficiency of the meal service
Weekly menu plans can be found on our Documents and Forms page here