St Laurence Extra
- If your child wants to attend a club in term 3 they must sign up for this on SchoolsBuddy
- All clubs that are available for each year group will appear on their screen once logged in
- A reminder of how to sign up has been put on Class Charts for all students
- Any requests submitted by students in Term 2 will roll over into Term 3. There is no need to put in a duplicate request
- We aim to restart in the 2nd week back – week beginning 11th January
- All students must register and meet the staff member in the room stated on Class Charts
- We must maintain the Year group bubbles and therefore this has restricted what can be offered
- If there is not a club for your year group or a club you are interested in during Term 3, we plan to change clubs and options in Terms 4, 5 and 6. Look out for future announcements
- There is currently not a late bus running – please factor this into any planning
- All of this is of course dependent on continuing DfE guidance and remaining out of a lockdown scenario
The school uses ‘Schools Buddy’ for students to find and sign up for clubs. Students will need to be registered with Schools Buddy in order to participate in after school activities. All new students and their main parent contact receive a welcome email from SchoolsBuddy with details of how to register and request to join clubs.
Homework Club is currently not available due to national restrictions.